Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break: What to Pack
















It is time for Spring Vacation. Whether you are a college student enjoying your week break from school or a working girl that just needs a weekend get away, Planet Blue has all the wardrobe essentials that will keep you looking comfortable and chic on your travels.

I recently returned from a little coastal town in Mexico called Barra de Navidad. I highly recommend this quaint and colorful town. Gorgeous beaches and a legitimate surf spot.

For the three hour plane ride down I snuggled up in a cozy Goddis Wrap. While on the boat and cruising the beach I opted for Jen's Pirate's Booty and Gypsy 05 dresses, and the night we hit up the discoteque I sported Daughters Of the Revolution Garden Party Dress. Pack these essentials and a cute bikini and you will be on your way to a fabulous spring vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment