Friday, November 5, 2010

Fireplace Chimney Wall

Hey everyone ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ thank you for all the comments and support yah.

✱ Lastweek, we made our 4th wall decor! ✱
 After our Octopus wall (link), Colourful Pixel and the Daydream Bubble (link), this time we have created a....
★Fireplace Chimney!★

Here's the time lapse video that I made!
(my 1st video with imovie!! So ignore the quality lol). 
I've turned our 2 hours work to 45 seconds. o(^▽^)o☆彡 
So please watch and tell me what you think.

Back from the beginning

♥ Made some preparations before getting started. ♥

♥Nano and Nadia did the cuttings and all other silly things.♥

♥Paper sticking♥

 I made the fire..
while the others made the smoke.

When its done, put in a ✧pretty princess✧ to complete the picture!
★PERFECT!★ 
 ╰( ̄∀ ̄;)╮Sorry Bazilah 

That'✧s all folks! ;D
♥ lots of love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment